You Won't Like Me When I'm Hungry!

Watched the new Hulk last night. Besides the fact that there was still some old school comic book writing thrown in there, it was amazing. Not as good as Iron Man, but definitely a continuation of how good that movie was overall. The action was unbelievable. My dance crew was laughing at how animated I got. One guy leaned over and said, "It's okay, he lives." It was brutal, in a good way. Plus - Edward Norton, Tim Roth, William Hurt. Minus: Liv Tyler - unless you just wanted eye candy. But I guess if you can't find anyone better to say "Bruce" over and over again, then I can deal! Although the scene with the taxi - now that's what I'm talking about. A friend of mine said that he liked the drawing/cgi of the 2003 Hulk better than this one, but now that I've looked at pictures, I disagree. I mean, it is possible that the 2003 Hulk looks like something someone could turn into, but the 2003 Hulk also looks like somebody's big head in a foam rubber muscle suit. I'm just saying. Anyway, this is a must see, especially if you're getting all excited about that Avengers movie coming out in 2011.

So, if you saw the Hulk, what was the cheesiest moment for you?

2 comments:

speakeasyx said...

the cheesiest moment? well, most of them where Liv Tyler was not next to Ed Norton. she mostly looked disoriented and confused. i guess that doesn't exactly qualify as cheese, but what the hell; there it is.

i liked the CGI render of the 2008 Hulk much better than the 2003.

my favorite moment overall was the first time Bruce turned into the Hulk. when he looked into the camera, nodding to the old Bill Bixby show, i actually clapped in the theater.

awesome.

This Girl said...

My favourite part of the movie is the part that generated this line... oh, and when he Hulks out in the factory and the military guys don't know what's happening. Cool scene.

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template