Who is the 5th and Final Cylon?

Neo ain't got nothin' on this one! (There be spoilers, people)

The final Cylon is the biggest question resting on my mind tonight. Everything I do today is just me in holding pattern until 10pm when Sci-Fi plays the midseason finale of Battlestar Galactica. It's going to be a big event - though there is only one other person that I hang around that enjoys it as much as I do. So the two of us will be in my living room, eating chips and dip and drinking sodas as we watch and discuss for 2 hours after that this mid season finale.

Speaking of mid season finale, what the frak is up with that? How can you say, "final season" and then split the season in half, ending the season now and starting a new season in 2009? That is a low blow Sci-Fi director of programming and it should be rectified! /rant

So, there are some major names up for the 5th Cylon. Some people thought it might be Laura Roslin, but I believe that her cancer coming back puts her out of the picture. Also, last week's episode had the 3 (a brilliant job from Lucy Lawless by the way) disabusing Roslin of that notion. I said that it HAD to be Adama because that would be the only way that Cylon and Human could get along on the planet Earth now that the Cylons seem to procreate quite regularly (that's 3 skinjob youths on board). However, Ronald Moore said that the 5th Cylon is not a major character. Which makes me glad because I couldn't stand the thought of Gaius Baltar being the last Cylon. We've decided that Gaeta is not the last Cylon, after the whole leg thing and all. (By the way, is ANYBODY going to say something to Anders? A hand slap... anything? And is Starbuck no longer crazy?)

We've decided it's Doc Cottle. He's perfect! He has access to all the blood for testing, he let them get away with getting film of Sharon's baby, he has exclusive access to every single person... I have a feeling we will find out tonight.

So, if you're reading this and you actually watch BSG, what's been your favourite moment so far?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template