Who is the 5th and Final Cylon? Part 2

After some discussion with my crew, we've decided that this whole midseason finale thing is just wrong. Sci-Fi should be taken out back and shot and some other entity steps in and brings our show back after a SHORT hiatus for the purpose of refining the remaining episodes.

Because they need to refine.

I don't know what that shite was that they showed us on that last Friday, that Friday that was supposed to keep us in suspense for nearly half a year. What I do know is that they didn't tell us a gods damn thing we didn't already know. And what the FRAK is that Earth they took us to. I mean, by the time I saw the devastation, I didn't care.

So, as a final check, did we:
1. Learn who the 5th Cylon was? No
2. Get to Earth? Check
3. Like the Earth they got to? No
4. Care if they lived or died at this point? No
5. Feel like Unboxing the Deanna was pointless? Check
6. Still believe Doc Cottle is the 5th Cylon? Check
7. Watching when they bring the show back after an unusually long hiatus (in which they might as well have said we're going to be like Lost and divide this last season into two seasons?) Hells Frak YEAH!

I mean, Check.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template