We Now Interrupt This Schedule...

Tonight is a night that we won't see in a long time. A night when our old favourites are all new, episodes held back to tide us over in the new year while the Writer's Strike is on-going.

Tonight, we'll have new episodes of Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Big Shots (bleh!) on ABC. CBS will have new episodes of CSI and Without a Trace, while NBC has My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, and ER. Grey's shows the aftermath of "The Kiss" but will be the last show until the writers finish striking. CSI has Shooter Jennings, Jewel, John Wayne's grandson and illegal bull breeding (if that doesn't make you want to watch, I don't know what will). On 30 Rock, Kenneth gets hooked on coffee (and if that isn't a laugh riot, I don't know what could be!)

For me, though, I will be watching the music and the rockin' the vote - well, I already voted - at the 11th Hour's Readers Choice Awards. Starting at 7, January 10, 2008, and for only 5 bucks, we get to hear the sweet sounds of Hank Vegas, Dusko Wo, 2 Finger Jester (rad band from a hot 80s birthday party earlier this year), Scott Baston, Aaron Irons, Magnificent Bastard, UFOs Over Denmark, and more and more at Cox Capitol Theatre. Doors open at 6:30pm.

MerDer, Kenneth and Betty will have to wait for me, crowded on the DVR with Torchwood, Cashmere Mafia and the Desperate Housewives that I still haven't caught up with. I'll see you at the Reader's Choice Awards.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template