If You Wanted To Know...

This guy keeps a list of people, as they come in, who are out of work because of the writer's strike. That list is in no way comprehensive.


Mutant Enemy Day will be the time when fans of Joss Whedon will join the picketing writers to show their support for the strike. Whedon is the creator of shows like Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. Joining the fans will be Whedon himself, as well as a few writers, Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Ben Edlund as well as a few actors, Eliza Dushku, Alexis Denisof, Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau. (I'm a bigger Firefly fan - maybe if I watched the whole Buffy/Angel series, I would change my mind...) If I could get on a plane to Los Angeles right now, that's where I would go.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template