The Big Bang Theory

Proving that I do know what I don't like, but proving that I don't know what others like, the horribly unfunny Big Bang Theory has just received renewal notices for the 2nd half of the season.

bleh!

In other news: CMT has ordered 6 episodes of Gone Country, scheduled to debut in January. Rather than depending on amateur performances, this show takes 7 established performers from a variety of entertainment and music, and see if they can become the next big country superstar. Production is currently underway in Nashville. Agreeing to participate are Bobby Brown, Carnie Wilson, Dee Snider, Diana DeGarmo, Julio Iglesias Jr, Maureen McCormick and Sisqo.

Ummm, this is the show that CBS should have renewed. I think this will definitely be worth tuning in to in the comedy department while it will be funny to me, I commiserate with those who truly love country music.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the hilariously funny Big Bang Theory was picked up for the remainder of the 1st season. Get your facts straight!

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template