Veronica Mars: FBI

I was one of those people who checked every tv site daily at the end of last season to see if Veronica Mars would have a 4th season. Even if it was another year at college, which did not have the same pop as her high school years, but which did have all the things I loved, the sarcasm, the wit, the truisms, and Kristen Bell, it would still be great - the writing was always great. I didn't fall in love with LoVe, (although I did fall for Piz and followed him over to the frothy Private Practice) but I did like the Logan/Veronica dynamic and I have to say, even at its most awkward, I missed it. Then we hear that it was possible they would skip many years (many being, like, 6) into the future with Veronica as an FBI agent and I knew there was no way we wouldn't see THAT in this current season on the CW.

But CW proved me wrong and with its head stuck up its butt, chose the "fast forward to the future" version of One Tree Hill. Now, since I judge books by their covers and movies by their trailers, I also judge tv by its "on the next [insert show name here]" and there's no way I could imagine watching One Tree Hill. Yes, Chad Michael Murray was charming as the prep snob who falls for Rory in Gilmore Girls, but not charming enough for me to following him to OTH. But the Legion of the Young have spoken and One Tree Hill stayed on the air while our insightful, delectable, and owe so deliciously cynical Veronica Mars (I miss you Enrico Colantoni) was given the boot.

Youtube. It's pretty much everybody's friend. I don't play on youtube as much as my fellows, I don't get a video of the day, I check my digg feeds on my phone so it's as simple as possible. I used to watch shows on their websites and anything I want to watch, I record. I watch so much video, I felt I didn't need to become addicted to youtube as well. So, forgive me if you've already seen these but:



AND



How in the WORLD could you not pick that show up?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template