The Case for a Big Fat TV Nerd

Television.

Some people want to get rid of it because it keeps them for living their lives. Television is to blame when we don't spend time with our families, is the impetus for water cooler talk (in fact, revived the term water cooler talk) and is the reason why some of us get lost in the lives of others.

Television is my escape. Although I have never dressed up or attended a convention, my television fanaticism is not far from it. I've tried to deny it sometimes, I guess, though I have been in love with television from the first show I ever watched.

So my prejudices will come out. My favourite shows may be talked about ad nauseam. My least favourite genres may be put down, even if you like it. But your comments are welcome as long as they are either productive, funny, or informative. Or anything else that moves this television conversation along.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tube Chick - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template